Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog 7

So far I am a few weeks into the semester and this class is one of my favorites. Unlike a class that I will not mention everything is online and very easily accessible from anywhere. I hate when teachers have a syllabus and revise it constantly throughout the semester because I feel like it is pointless to have made it in the first place. Thankfully this class seems like it is going to avoid that.
Also this class is the only 2 hour and 15 minute class where I do not find myself staring at the clock because everything moves so slowly. In this class I can go at my own pace and I always have something else I could be doing. There is a lot of writing but that is what I expected from an English class in the first place so I am not so overwhelmed. My only complaint so far is that I don’t want to continue writing blogs or papers the way I do if they are wrong. While everyone elses criticism and support helps me they are not the ones grading my paper. I want to know your criticism so that I don’t have to end up with a bad set of grades for the first blogs.
This class is much better than I anticipated and the cluster is interesting as well. I do not really understand though how some teachers can handle their entire class on blackboard or another site while others do not even give you an email address. In my book, it should be all or nothing, having it both ways is almost more aggravating than not having the computer to help me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment